History of the Fellowship

The Canterbury Fellowship began as a young adults group in 1937 based first at St John's Latrobe Street in Melbourne and, after the closure of St John's in 1957, at the Chapel of Trinity College, University of Melbourne.

After almost 60 years this phase of Fellowship life closed in mid 2016.

A new beginning emerges with the move to Holy Trinity Church, East Melbourne.

the chapel where all services are held